fredag 21 oktober 2011

Sometimes It's not even like we're living for real

First I dreamed about gooses. I always have those dreams, what do they mean?
I woke up too late, it felt like I'd woken up in another scene,
I tried to hurry up but then she came in and started screaming,
now I know I'm useless and stupid,
I tried to hurry up but then she stole my Baby,
she claimed Baby doesn't love me and I'm nothing like I could be,
I tried to make it to work so that I wouldn't come late,
but she stopped me on my way and poured out all her hate
I tried to make excuses, but she didn't give me time,
I had to endure pain so I would understand my crime,
I tried to say I'm sorry, but she wouldn't listen to me;
'No wonder he doesn't love you, you've got nothing to bring. You may be pretty to look at, but on the inside you have nothing.'

mul oli kauhee aamu tänää. Taas mamma sai sellasen ragekohtausen. Thank you, pills, for converting my mom to a monster. No ainaki en tarvii mennä töihi. Heräsin kyll iha ajas, mut en koskaa stressaa ja oon aina vähä hidas, soitin Paulalle ja sanoin et tuun vähä myöhäs ja sit se sano et mun ei tarvii tulla ollenkaa töihi.
No jään sit himaa dataamaa :)


''You might be pretty to look at, but on the inside you've got nothing.''

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar