torsdag 2 augusti 2012

5 in the morning

Fuuuuck. I can't sleep. Poor me. My brain seriously needs to turn off itself and go to sleep and let me sleep. Stupid thinking. Stupid Brain.
So today was pretty messed up. I don't know what's wrong with me, we're just all over everywhere doing things I don't really want to do. And time goes by so slowly.
So. Yeah. We were in a cool house today. It had its own jacuzzi and like three fridges and tiny tomatoes everywhere haha, they're soo cute <3 and tasty. And the guy who owns the house said I can have as many as I want. He also had a fridge full of champagne, booze, beer and cider. But I only drink cider
Got to know two russian boys too. And yesterday we were at a Bluzz's place and just.. ha a good time. I also got 50euros from a guy. He wants to take me out for dinner but I keep making excuses so I don't have to see him.

The crazy thing is I'd just like to be home sleeping instead of everything but I can't sleep. Everyone's asleep, even Baby.

So yeah, it sucks. But the house we were in today was really awesome :3 too bad I didn't bring my camera. But I'm definitely going back there. The guy who owns it says I can come whenever I want and we can do some cooking together, ha!

some pics from the beach.







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar