torsdag 9 augusti 2012

But I don't like to watch the sunset

Today we went to one of our guyfriend's house and he had himself and two other friends over. Plus me, Mimi and Eku. We were sitting on the sofa in our dresses and high heels and just waiting. We were planning on just staying for a while and then leaving and none of us had planned to smoke or anything.
Everything was just scary and when I got home I passed out four hours in my bed and after that we went out to hang with our other guyfriends. There's always a big group of boys outside our balcony, yelling for us to come out. I already told them I have a boyfriend who dislikes me talking to other guys. They didn't believe me so I went after Joni and made him say he was my boyfriend so that they would leave me alone.

Mother came by today. She told me she didn't want me to come with her after all. That she will leave us here and that we should get part-time jobs and live on our own. Then she was gone. I haven't seen her for months and then she stays five minutes and leaves. It's best this way anyway. I wont miss mother at all. I'm so happy she's leaving.

omg I can't wait til' Fridaaay!<3



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar