fredag 6 juli 2012

There used to be a happy time

So she calls me in the middle of the night to wake me up from my nightmares, only to lead me in to another one. She's shouting hysterically and I hang up on her only whispering 'you're the one who left'.
I'm the one who's trapped inside a stranger's house. See, I never got to get to know any of my relatives in Sweden. She always kept me hidden away. And now she's taken everything away from me. If she cares so little, can't I live with my siblings in Helsinki?
The one person I'd hoped that'd never leave me left. Gone. She'll be back, but then she'll be gone again, and when she's here, she's not.
I miss Baby. Not even Baby could I keep. But I guess I must thank Her. Thank her for making it easy for me to learn to move on, to never get too attached or care.
And she says I'm not enough, that her depression is taking over.
Sorry for making you depressed, Ma. Sorry for all the things you've missed out on, and sorry that you miss me. 
But you're the one who left. And with you, you took everything I once cared about.













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar