torsdag 26 juli 2012

You really should Have kept it in your Pants, I'm hearing dirty stories from your friends. Maybe you shouldn't. Kiss & Tell..

Something's seriously wrong with me.
I always love to eat, now it's like I'm hungry but I just don't want to eat. I'm not like food-hungry and maybe not hungry at all, but I feel empty. I don't want to drink, I can't sleep and I'm drowning in my own thoughts.
And I don't have a temperature, I don't have a cold.
So what's wrong with me? I've never felt this way before.
And I should be so sad because our plan didn't work but I'm so happy because .. I shouldn't be. I'm slowly letting my bubble slip away, and that would be so dangerous.

You know it's me, you recognize me in my words, don't you?
Ah, please don't do this to my head.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar